20090914





I am a big fan of luxurious knits. This Banana Republic jumper, of 75/25 silk/cashmere blend, is the softest, most comfortable garment I have, and it has a wonderful loose fit perfect for laid-back days. It is a piece that doesn't automatically catch one's eye; it has an simple insouciance that I love, but upon closer inspection, retains a bit of quality indulgence as well. I can't emphasize enough the importance of feeling authentic in self-adornment, and I feel so completely at ease wearing this.

The simplicity provides a clean slate for careful decoration. This white-stoned ring has a costume jewelry look, with embellished tarnished gold, and I rarely take these freshwater pearl studs off. I consider them signatures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This jumper looks so soft and warm!

Thanks for your comment, I'm glad you like the new layout on my blog - I wasn't sure about it. x

Kira Aderne said...

simple and fantastic!
Love it so much!
Fantastic shots!

Many kisses and thanks so much for passing by!
Be welcome anytime!